GIS Security Analyst
Why you should consider working at MetLife
We are a company driven by solid set of purposes, these are based around diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our working culture provides flexibility and naturally WFH as standard. We are part of the Women in Finance Charter, an initiative set up by the UK’s HM Treasury. We want to benefit from the many positives that come by having more professional women throughout all levels of seniority and lines of business. Our workforce enjoy excellent benefits, including private healthcare, an excellent pension, and a host of other products to ensure you and your family are kept safe and protected.
Role Value Proposition:
The information security analyst is a member of the infrastructure security team who works closely with the IT Risk and Security team to implement a comprehensive information security program. This includes ensuring the EMEA region is aligned to the multiple security policies, processes and standards defined by the global security engineering and IT Risk and Security teams. The security analyst works with the IT department to select and deploy technical controls to meet specific security requirements and ensures alignment to processes and standards to ensure that security configurations are maintained.
- Works with information security leadership to rollout strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks.
- Works closely with the IT Risk and Security team to identify, select and implement technical controls.
- Develops security processes and procedures and supports service-level agreements (SLAs) to ensure that security controls are managed and maintained.
- Provides support for Security Incidents and Response
- Works with business units and with other risk functions to identify security requirements, using methods that may include risk and business impact assessments.
- Assists in the coordination and completion of information security operations documentation.
- Reports to management concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities, and other security exposures, including misuse of information assets and noncompliance.
- Collaborates on critical IT security projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Advises security administrators on normal and exception-based processing of security authorization requests.
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends information-security-related hardware and software, including developing business cases for security investments.
- Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills
- Minimum of 3 years' IT or network security experience.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or equivalent work experience.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles, as a means of relating business needs to security controls.
- Excellent technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems [Windows and Linux] and a wide range of security technologies, such as network security appliances, identity, and access management (IAM) systems, anti-malware solutions, automated policy compliance tools, and desktop security tools.
- Knowledge of core network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts.
- In-depth knowledge of risk assessment methods and technologies.
- Experience with common information security management frameworks.
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments and remediation
- Strong understanding of business application architecture
- Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security policies, processes, procedures and standards.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous knowledge or familiarity with the following security tools (Palo alto, BlueCoat, Mobileiron, RSA SecurID, Cisco AMP, Crowdstrike, Tanium, Forcepoint, Guardium, Qualys, Kenna, Cyberark)
- Audit, compliance, or governance experience.
- Pleasant team and work in the very center of Prague
- A number of company benefits, eg. 5 weeks holiday, transport allowance, life insurance, English courses, etc.
- Contract for an indefinite period, starting immediately on a full-time basis
- Possibility to work from home
Informace o pozici
- Purkyňova 2121/3, Praha - Nové Město
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Čeština(výborná), Angličtina(středně pokročilá)
MetLife Europe d.a.c., pobočka pro Českou republiku
Pro naše zaměstnance máme připravené množství benefitů
Příspěvek na dopravu
Flexibilní pracovní doba
Týden dovolené navíc
Příspěvek na Multisport kartu
Příspěvek na penzijní připojištění
Masáže na pracovišti
Rozvojové a vzdělávací programy
Plně hrazené kurzy angličtiny
Stravenky ve výši 110 Kč
Občerstvení na pracovišti zdarma
Zvýhodněné produkty a služby MetLife