Head of Claims CZ & SK
- Overall management of claims department in Slovak and Czech Operations in line with MetLife standards, policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements. Develop customer service procedures, policies and standards for the claims department. Ensure that claims discipline is maintained, and claims decisions are consistent, equitable and prudent as per the MetLife standards and practices.
- Refer risks above local claims authority to the EMEA Head of Claims and/or Reinsurers with preliminary claims assessment and recommendation.
- Ensure than an efficient, effective, professional and courteous service is provided to intermediaries, policyholder and all other customers.
- Periodically audit processes for all product lines and propose recommendations for changes, if any.
- Recruit, train, manage and develop staff as are required to carry out the functions within area of responsibility.
- Identify and develop talents, assure succession planning to maintain business continuity.
- Monitoring and reporting of claims performance indicators. Defining and implementation of corrective action in case of negative deviations.
- Closely monitor capacity planning, review production objectives, anticipated peak production periods and effect plans to meet regular workflow demands and contingencies. Authorization of over limits claims payments, authorization via DoA.
- Demonstrate strong relationship management skills with key stakeholders and customers.
- Collaborate with other departments in order to safeguard proper in force policies handling (all OPS functions / Financial department / Product / Actuaries / Legal / Compliance / Sales & Distribution).
- Support distribution networks and provide automations and simplifications on claims processes in order to provide high quality of customer service.
- Ensure and monitor compliance of taken risks and reinsurance limits and terms laid down by the Reinsurance Policy.
- Ensure (by training and periodically auditing cases) that KYC requirements and procedures are followed as well as the AML policy of the company.
- Participate in major interdepartmental projects concerning the digitization strategy; new products development and policies wording (as leader or stakeholder).
- Claims complaints handling.
- Cooperation with external parties (incl. vendors). Whatever items as deemed by reporting line.
- Collaborate with external or internal partners (doctors, hospitals, medical centers and clinics) in order to control risk and provide customer service of high quality.
- Attending educational sessions in the event of new laws or changing business directives.
- University degree
- Fluent English (written and spoken) and advanced PC user
- 5-6 years in the same position or similar position in another company
- Knowledge of company’s operating procedures
- Ability to analyze, interpret, organize, document and control both digital and physical data
- Ability to operate the insurance contract, analyze and interpret the policy conditions and functions
- Very good knowledge of the company’s products TN and T&C (coverage, procedures for product’s using)
- Good knowledge of reinsurance treaty conditions and limits
- Very good knowledge of country’s regulations related to insurance
- Responsibility, management and leadership skills, good presentations skills, ability to manage projects, negotiation skills, ability to lead and motivaate a group of people, effective decision making with good analytical skills, etc.
- Pleasant team and work in the very center of Prague
- A number of company benefits, such as meal vouchers, 5 weeks of vacation, transport allowance, life insurance, English courses, etc.
- Contract for an indefinite period with full-time start immediately
- Possibility to work from home
We are looking forward to:
- Your current structured CV in Czech and English with a cover letter, please include in the cover letter the date of possible entry and your approximate salary idea
Informace o pozici
- Purkyňova 2121/3, Praha - Nové Město
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
MetLife Europe d.a.c., pobočka pro Českou republiku
Pro naše zaměstnance máme připravené množství benefitů
Příspěvek na dopravu
Flexibilní pracovní doba
Týden dovolené navíc
Příspěvek na Multisport kartu
Příspěvek na penzijní připojištění
Masáže na pracovišti
Rozvojové a vzdělávací programy
Plně hrazené kurzy angličtiny
Stravenky ve výši 110 Kč
Občerstvení na pracovišti zdarma
Zvýhodněné produkty a služby MetLife