Technical Functional Analyst
Role Value Proposition:
Focuses on ensuring the business processes and supporting systems continue to meet business and project stakeholder needs. The role is to guide the end-users from the discovery, requirements, and design phase through the configuration (if applicable) and testing of a new system or functionality. This role will provide internal customers with the best possible solutions to utilize the specific systems, roll out new functionality, identify potential process improvements, troubleshoot problems and provide user support.
- Participate in discovery sessions to observe, document, and validate business processes and capture key insights.
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions.
- Elicit, analyze, document functional requirements and rules.
- Create user stories and wireframes to conceptualize future states for user experience, new or enhanced services, and business cases. Define acceptance criteria.
- Ensures quality of all deliverables by organizing / performing application testing
- Provide basic functional and configuration support for a specific COTS/SaaS.
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports.
- Provide operational and production support with ability to troubleshoot issues and perform root cause analysis in the business workflow and processes on a variety of production and application issues.
- Monitor performance, identifying underlying problems.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Highly analytical, methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think strategically, assess business risk and apply creative problem-solving skills
- Strong team player and ability to learn quickly
- Proactive work style, especially as it relates to project, client and partner follow-up
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams simultaneously
- Awareness of various work styles, communication and cultural differences and needs; ability to adapt to each audience’s unique approach
- Strong relationship-building skills - internal colleagues, 3rd parties, suppliers / vendor management – on and off-shore
- Delivery focused
- Customer service focused
- Proactive and motivated
- Builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
- University degree in a technical or economical area[OJ1]
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working in an Agile Team, ideally as a Product Owner.
- SAFe certified or other Scaled Agile frameworks: Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification, PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- Ability to work with applicable collaboration tools that drive an end-to-end delivery of product through persistent teams.
- Ability to design, plan and execute application and system testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality at all stages of application development and the system lifecycle.
- Knowledge of branding, design, usability and function, providing a meaningful and relevant experience to users.
- Experience with writing and executing SQL
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continue delivery practices.
- Knowledge of features and facilities for integration and communication among applications, data bases and technology platforms. e.g. webservices, SOAP, XML, ORIGO standards, SFTP, VPN, Informatica etc
Employee perks, benefits:
- work in a multinational company with place of work either in Prague or in Bratislava (position is available in both countries)
- dynamic environment, elite and collaborative sales team
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Fair salary conditions,
- free life insurance and preferential terms for family members
- support for retirement savings
- recognition of life and work anniversaries
- language courses
Informace o pozici
- Purkyňova 2121/3, Praha - Nové Město
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
MetLife Europe d.a.c., pobočka pro Českou republiku
Pro naše zaměstnance máme připravené množství benefitů
Příspěvek na dopravu
Flexibilní pracovní doba
Týden dovolené navíc
Příspěvek na Multisport kartu
Příspěvek na penzijní připojištění
Masáže na pracovišti
Rozvojové a vzdělávací programy
Plně hrazené kurzy angličtiny
Stravenky ve výši 110 Kč
Občerstvení na pracovišti zdarma
Zvýhodněné produkty a služby MetLife